Every year from June to November, Floridians all over Florida prepare for Hurricane Season. All hope to not need to evacuate and, to much of the country’s dismay, do not evacuate or prepare more than sandbags and boarding up the windows to the home. In the event a storm does travel to our waters, here are the number one reminders for all to remember and a basic list of basic supplies Floridians should always have extra of.
- Prior to any storm entering the Gulf of Mexico and gaining a name, photograph your entire home and ensure you have the best flood insurance to keep your valuables safe.
- Gas for cars and generators
- Water for you, your family and your pets
- At least a 3 day supply of non-perishable food
- A manual can opener for food
- Extra pet food
- A battery-powered radio and flashlights with extra batteries
- A first aid kit
- A whistle/flares
- A wrench/pliers to turn off utilities
- Important baby supplies (baby wipes, diapers, baby food, etc.)
- Games for the children
About Eagan Luxury Real Estate
Debi Eagan is a licensed Realtor with Eagan Luxury at Keller Williams Realty St. Pete. The Eagan Luxury Real Estate team is active in the community and are local experts in luxury waterfront homes and condominiums. The team are experts in: negotiation, marketing, staging, statistical analysis and financing that provide buyers and sellers a unique perspective and vantage point in the local market. This expertise also allows Eagan Luxury Real Estate to tailor its services to each client’s individual needs and to provide the concierge level customer service that translates into proven sales results.
The team of Eagan Luxury has consistently ranked as a leader in South Pinellas real estate and specializes in luxury properties from downtown Saint Petersburg to the highly desirable corridor along the Pinellas Bayway, Tierra Verde and St. Pete Beach. The properties we specialize in are very diverse and offer a variety of eclectic choices and styles.
If you are interested in discovering how much your home is worth, or information on other homes in the area, call Debi Eagan at 727-637-1019 for a free consultation.